Subject: Re: Lights/walls/icons and fans
From: Scott McCabe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:15:27 -0800

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996 [email-masked] wrote:

> 	Do you mean that you can't see what the light is illuminating?  Turn
> your AMBIENT all the way down, that might help.  Use the LIGHT VIEW to look 
> "thru" your lights to see what they are hitting.  Check their values.
>

I can only see what the light is illuminating only when the camera gets 
real close. :( I've looked throught the light view many times to make sure
that the light wasn't in a wall or inside the fan. The only way I could 
actually place the light behind the fan was back and inbetween the fins.

But I'll play with the Lens Flare options and see. :) 

> 	Just remember you can undo everything.  Move 'em away fromthe walls:
> however, only the very center of the icon should count.
>  

Yeah, I was wondering how sensitive the light Icons were as I placed them 
between the fan and a wall. But up close I get the effect 8)
 
Thanks 

--Scott